This spring, Josephine County Cultural Coalition (JCCC) is offering local nonprofit organizations a Special Mini-Grant opportunity with funding limited to a maximum of $500.
To apply for a special mini-grant, an individual or group must present a proposal to benefit the residents of Josephine County. This is a special cycle intended to supplement or conclude an existing project. The project does not need to be one that JCCC has funded in the past.
Proposals must meet one or more of the following JCCC priorities:
- Increase the educational opportunities for arts, heritage and humanities for children.
- Encourage more cultural celebrations.
- Increase public art (public art is interpreted to mean sculpture and other objects in the public view).
- Expand awareness of cultural opportunities.
- Increase participation in the arts, heritage, and humanities.
Granted funds may only be used for listed activities in the accepted grant request. Any changes or differences must be approved by JCCC.
- Request Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Notification: May 21, 2019
- Project Completion: December 31, 2019
To apply, complete the following:
- Application Cover Sheet (pdf) (Word document)
- Application Narrative (pdf)
- Project Budget Form (pdf) (Word document)
- Email your grant application package to email@example.com by the deadline of May 1, 2019.
Your 2018 Special Mini Grant project must be completed by December 31, 2019, and your final report must be received within one month of the project’s completion.
- Outcomes realized and not realized
- An expenditures statement
- Photo documentation and/or brochures
- Materials developed
- The number of people involved
- Other relevant information
Send your report and any additional materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Josephine County Cultural Coalition, P.O. Box 1086, Grants Pass, Oregon 97528.